Logo Design: $1,500
Your logo is the face of your business and is the starting point to building a beautiful brand. I take each of my clients through a design questionnaire and present two logo concepts in a variety of applications so you can visualize your brand in real life. Here’s everything that’s included:
- Initial meeting with design questionnaire - in person or over the phone
- Two logo concepts with two rounds of revisions - or - if your'e not satisfied with the first concepts presented, I'll design a third logo concept based on your feedback (included in the price)
- Business card design - printing not included
- Social media set - profile and banner pictures needed for all your social media outlets such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Presentation Meeting - in person or over the phone/email
- Brand style guide with logo colors, fonts and more information about how to keep your brand consistent in the market
- Alternate logos, original artwork (vector art), as well as jpgs, pngs and any other format you may need
*Please note that I'm not involved in the naming process. Clients come to me with a name already picked out and legally checked.
If you know you need other materials that aren't included in this package (i.e. brochure, signage, etc), let me know and I can price that for you as well. If you'd rather start with the logo and then tackle those projects we can do that too!
Interested in learning more about logo pricing? Check out my blog post: Logo pricing explained.
Website Design: Starting at $2,000
I specialize in Squarespace websites because they are design driven, very user-friendly, and performance focused. Squarespace is an all-in-one website platform with hosting, domains, eCommerce, galleries, and 24/7 support. Each website is fully responsive, comes with built in analytics (you can also connect to Google Analytics), and you’ll never have to update software, plugins, widgets, or worry about security issues. The back end of the site is easy to navigate and I feel confident handing a site over to the client to maintain on their own. I make your website Google friendly when designing the site by adding site descriptions, page descriptions, page titles, custom URLs, image alt tags, and the built-in sitemap helps Google understand and rank your site.
At the completion of the project I will send you video tutorials on how to manage your site going forward. The video tutorials are custom to your website and will show you step-by-step instructions on how to make changes to each of your pages.
If you'd rather I updated and maintained your site, I'd be happy to give you a quote for specific items or discuss a monthly retainer based on my hourly rate.
*This price does not include Squarespace fees. Check out the different pricing plans here. If you already have a domain you can easily connect it from a third party (such as GoDaddy, Network Solutions, Bluehost, Dreamhost, etc.)
ALREADY HAVE A SQUARESPACE WEBSITE AND NEED HELP WITH DESIGN?
I'd be happy to send you a quote based on my hourly rate of $80/hour. All you need to do is add me as a contributor to your site and I can jump on and work on your revisions.
Want to see why I switched from Wordpress to Squarespace? Check out my top 5 reasons here.
I'M A SQUARESPACE CIRCLE MEMBER
This means I (you) get 20% off new website and online store subscriptions (discount only applies to the first payment on annual plans). It also means I have 6 month trial periods, optimized care, access to the Circle forum for peer-to-peer support and feedback, and I’m updated with exclusive content and product release notes.
WHAT I DON'T DO:
- SEO: I don’t specialize in in-depth SEO strategy plans, but if you’re looking for someone to do keyword research, linking, or local SEO, I can help you find them! Want to learn more about SEO? Check out my blog explaining the basics of SEO and an interview with an expert.
- Writing: Most of the clients I work with write their own content, however, If you need help finding a good copywriter, I know a handful of talented people that can help you out.
- Photography: If you don’t have any photos or if you only have poor quality photos, I highly recommend hiring a photographer and can help you find one. If that’s not in your budget, I can find appropriate stock images or graphics instead.
Print Design: $80/hour
Are you in need of a business card, rack card, labels, brochure, or other print piece? I’m happy to send you a quote based on my hourly rate of $80/hour. I love working with my logo clients to spread their new brand across many platforms. I also work with people who already have an existing brand and need help elevating their look and feel. Some of the other projects I enjoy working on are: posters, postcards, advertisements, flyers, promotional items, signage, layout, and more!
*disclaimer: I do not design wedding invitations :)
All projects require a 50% design payment prior to beginning design. The remaining 50% will be expected at the completion of the project. You can either pay online with credit card, bank transfer or mail a check. If you know you have a lot of design work needed we can discuss a monthly retainer as well. Just let me know!